Exfoliate and cleanse your skin with this exfoliating soap bar consisting of ground cinnamon, various essential oils, unrefined shea butter, cold-pressed virgin coconut and castor oils.
Goodness Inside: Cold-pressed Virgin Coconut oil and Castor oil, Unrefined Shea Butter, Natural Glycerin Soap Base, Turmeric Essential Oil, Cinnamon Essential oil, Ylang-Ylang Essential Oil, Ground Cinnamon, Turmeric.
Recommended for: Normal/Oily skin type. Not recommended for Pregnant Women and Infants.
Net Weight: 100gms
- Unrefined Shea Butter-It is extremely moisturizing and very hydrating, when applied to the skin, it provides immediate softness and smoothness, treats acne and blemishes, reduces skin inflammation, acts as anti-aging and anti-free radical agent, provides relief to itchy and peeling skin, restores the elasticity of the skin, reduce razor irritation and bumps, reduces stretch marks.
- Turmeric Essential Oil- Excessively oily skin, usually due to overactive sebaceous glands, can lead to acne, cysts, and other woeful skin conditions. This oil contains fatty acids and phytosterols, which reduce excess skin oils.
- Cinnamon Essential Oil-It helps get rid of acne and pimples on the face and body. This is done by drying the skin and bringing blood and oxygen to the outer skin surface.
- Ylang-Ylang Essential Oil- It has sebum balancing properties. Sebum refers to the natural oils produced by our skin. Ylang ylang oil has a balancing effect that helps correct overly oily skin types.
- Ground Cinnamon- It gently exfoliates the skin enabling blood circulation and leaving skin soft and supple.
- Turmeric Powder-It is an anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral powerhouse that keeps the skin clean and calm.
- Cold-Pressed Virgin Coconut and Castor Oil- Coconut oil is one of the only sources of medium-chain fatty acids, an incredible moisturizer for skin. It has proven antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal and anti-inflammatory benefits. They also act as antioxidants, and have other tissue-supportive and tissue-protective properties. The ricinoleic acid produced by castor oil can inhibit the growth of bacteria that causes acne. Castor oil is also rich in fatty acids that can enhance smoothness and softness when applied to skin.